Creating An Environment For Success In Volunteering – 04 May 2023 @ 10:00am-11:00am
Written by jamie | Published on 11th April 2023
Join us for this interactive session to learn how to recruit and retain volunteers successfully!
Our session takes a whistle stop tour of how to create an environment of success for volunteers within your organisation.
To build the confidence and skills of people new to managing staff and volunteers.
This session will cover:
- Recruitment, retention and development of volunteers.
- Ways to overcome challenges around some of the most common areas that organisations struggle to work with volunteers on.
- Explore research-led findings from real volunteers and have time to reflect on and share where you are in your own journey.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Have the confidence to create a successful environment for volunteers.
- Gain practical tools and solutions to improve the volunteer experience.
- Discover the steps your organisation can take next.
Who this course is for
People from community and voluntary organisations who would like to or are already managing volunteers.
The session will last one hour and take place over Zoom.