An Introduction to Data Protection for the Voluntary Sector – 26 September 2023 @ 9:45am-12:45pm
Written by jamie | Published on 08th August 2023
Join us for An Introduction to Data Protection for the Voluntary Sector training session, hosted by WCVA.
This half day course will provide you with key information about UK Data Protection legislation including the EU & UK GDPR, providing you with an awareness of data protection and its impact on your role.
By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Use key Data Protection terminology with confidence
- Understand the data protection principles
- Use the information to perform your role in a way that is compliant with the legislation
- Explain how to draft a privacy notice
- Describe the main reasons why charities have been fined by the regulator
Register for this FREE course now: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/an-introduction-to-data-protection-for-the-voluntary-sector-tickets-687252068437