Trustees’ Week – 6-10 November 2023
Written by jamie | Published on 06th November 2023
Trustees’ Week is a time for us to come together to celebrate the achievements of nearly one million trustees across the UK. Thank you for the time, commitment and effort you bring to your charities to help them thrive.
Throughout Trustees’ Week you’ll have the chance to connect with other trustees to share your experiences or find out how to become a trustee. You’ll also be able to develop your skills through our wide range of events, training and guidance.
The theme of Trustees’ Week 2023 is: Many voices. Working together. With purpose.
Add your Trustees’ Week events to the main website:
If you are holding Trustees’ Week events and would like to advertise them on the main website (https://trusteesweek.org/), here are some instructions from the Charity Commission:
- Here is the link to the form https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/trusteesweekevents/
- Hopefully, the information we’re asking for is self-explanatory but if anyone has any queries or questions, please ask them to e-mail our Trustees’ Week account email@example.com
- We need a form submitted for each event.
- There’s a ‘Submit’ button at the end of the form which sends it straight to us and we upload it to the TW website from there.
NCVO are running a FREE series of webinars every day of Trustees’ Week:
We’re building on our Fuelling Positive Change campaign and hosting a webinar each day to support trustees with their environmental, social and governance practices.
- Monday, 6 November: How decision-makers can lead on climate action
- Tuesday, 7 November: Keeping our money green
- Wednesday, 8 November: Why diverse boards make more impactful decisions
- Thursday, 9 November: Volunteers leading volunteers
- Friday, 10 November: What do trustees across the country feel about leading climate action?
WCVA are running a number of webinars for Trustees’ Week:
- Monday, 6 November: Trustees’ Week Seminar: Managing internal trustee differences positively
- Tuesday, 7 November: Young Trustees Movement Champion Workshop
- Tuesday, 14 November: Webinar: Safeguarding for Trustees